memories and contest entry



Hi there! This is probably one of the last updates for a while.. school is about to start and I have to do in this last vacation weeks the homework I was supposed to do the whole summer... but anyway.. it was a good summer, I hang out with my friends, had some very special moments and the awesome chance to spend time again with a nice girl I hadn't seen in months. I had sleepovers, I got drunk but not wasted, went to some parties, and painted a lot, I even have some traditional work I can't show ya 'cause I don't have an scanner. I'll try to update as often as possible, maybe just some features and stuff but I'll only post work from other people if it's totally mind blowing or at least very nice looking, so it might be worth seeing it... Hope you enjoy this post, which I made for a contest held on deviant art by the all pink lover tagl... I really need the exposure... see ya around...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth VI and Sir Dee

Raramuri