A bride :)
I did this sketch while my girlfriend was in a interview and I was waiting outside. It is inspired by her and a few brides we had seen in some magazines that week.
I actually won a contest with this design :D There's some products for sale with this design as well. I think the masks and notebooks look specially cool. Check the Masks on RedBubble Look at this Spiral Notebook.
The Rarámuri or Tarahumara are an indigenous people of northern Mexico, and are renowned for their long-distance running ability. The word for themselves, Rarámuri, means "runners on foot" or "those who run fast" in their native tongue. With widely dispersed settlements, these people developed a tradition of long-distance running at least 100 miles (160 km) long through their homeland of rough canyon country, for intervillage communication and transportation. The long-distance running tradition also has ceremonial and competitive aspects. Wikipedia The raramuri are some awesome people, they have races that last for whole days without a break, they keep many of their traditions and are very strong people. Hope you like this Wind Waker style rendition of the people of this great culture. BTW. thanks to David Holland for being our very first follower :D - Los tarahumara son geniales, tienen carreras que duran días enteros sin descanso, mantienen muchas...
Comments